DescriptionBuzz Aldrin: Two Signed NASA Blueprints for Apollo Lunar Equipment. Two original Manned Spacecraft Center blueprints, as follows:
(1) "CLEVIS/ Lunar Dust Brush", 34" x 22", 1/1 Scale, last date noted is 3/5/70. Moon dust was a serious problem during the lunar landing missions. The brush was used to gently remove it from surface equipment. A "clevis" is a type of fastener. Signed: "Buzz Aldrin/ Apollo XI LMP" in the upper right quadrant.
(2) "PIN/ A. L. H. T." (Apollo Lunar Hand Tool), 22" x 17", 2/1 Scale, last date noted is 7/25/68. This tool was designed for performing operations and tasks on the lunar surface. Signed: "Buzz Aldrin/ Apollo XI LMP" in the lower right quadrant.
Both exhibit original storage folds and light toning. Fine condition overall.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Flat Material, Small (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
The department director has the heart of a true and highly knowledgeable collector with the business acumen of someone who has been not only successful but has decades of an impeccable track recordView More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)