DescriptionSixth Plate Tintype of Cigar Smoking Cowboy. This seated cowboy provides an excellent study in 19th century western dress. His boots, cartridge belt, hat and bibbed shirt are all clearly visible in this wonderful image. From the Emory A. Cantey Western Collection.
Condition: Slight oxidation to surface with some slight bends, otherwise a fantastic image in very good condition.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Flat Material, Small (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)