Description[Civil War]. Tintype of an Unidentified Soldier with a Revolver. 3.25" x 3.75", circa 1860s, studio portrait of a young unidentified soldier, seated and holding a revolver. Wearing a double-breasted dark coat with large gold buttons.
Condition: The case has become detached at the spine and shows wear around edges. Image is in fine condition.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Miscellaneous Collectibles, Small (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $250,000 (minimum $19), plus 20% of any amount between $250,000 and $2,500,000, plus 12% of any amount over $2,500,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)