DescriptionTWO WILLIAM HENRY JACKSON RAILROAD CABINET PHOTOGRAPHS circa 1880s. (1) Colorado Midland Railroad photograph. Very crisp image of train on the Hell Gate Pass, Colorado. Stamp on back. "W. H. Jackson & Co. Photographers of Rocky Mountain Scenery, Denver Colorado". 7"x 4.5"
(2) P. R. R. Georgetown, Colorado. Has barely legible back stamp, "Bros. Railroad News Agt. Denver, Colorado". Also ink stamp "R. A. Ronzino collection". 8"x 5". #1:Great contrast, no image problems; #2:Contrast is great, card has a couple of tiny chips and soiled edges.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Flat Material, Small (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
The pre and post sales experience was wonderful and flawless. Heritage has the best in-house operation I have ever seen and their people are not only professional but fun to work with, especially Steve C.View More Testimonials
As for Heritage's online system… Yes the interface is more complex than what we are used to with SAN but what is behind that interface is amazing for sellers and buyers alike. It is real time and for a real serious auction buyer there is nothing better in the auction industry, bar none.
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)