DescriptionTWO WILLIAM HENRY JACKSON RAILROAD CABINET PHOTOGRAPHS circa 1880s. (1) Colorado Midland Railroad photograph. Very crisp image of train on the Hell Gate Pass, Colorado. Stamp on back. "W. H. Jackson & Co. Photographers of Rocky Mountain Scenery, Denver Colorado". 7"x 4.5"
(2) P. R. R. Georgetown, Colorado. Has barely legible back stamp, "Bros. Railroad News Agt. Denver, Colorado". Also ink stamp "R. A. Ronzino collection". 8"x 5". #1:Great contrast, no image problems; #2:Contrast is great, card has a couple of tiny chips and soiled edges.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Heritage has gone above and beyond my expectations in handling all of my transactions in a thoroughly professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone worldwide for the exemplary auction and valuation services they provide.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)