DescriptionSTAGECOACH IMAGE CHINOOK, MONTANA LOT OF THREE 1890-1910.
(1) Great imperial-size cabinet card of a mud wagon (stagecoach), the fastest mode of transportation in the brush. Blind stamp Chas. E. Morris, Chinook, Montana. 8"x 10" image 6.75"x 4.75"
(2) Two snap shots of stagecoaches (mud wagons) period pencil on verso "Xalpa Mexico". 4.75"x 3.75". Cabinet card has stain on card, image is very nice.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Flat Material, Small (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Thanks a million for getting approval to sell my Civil War Hospital Death Ledger! You made them AND ME , a nice profit. You are the best!View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)