DescriptionRobert Todd Lincoln Family Photographs. The eldest son of Abraham and Mary Lincoln, and the only child of four to live past his teenage years, Robert Lincoln (1843-1926) married Mary Eunice Harlan in 1868. They had three children: Mary "Mamie", Abraham II, and Jessie. This grouping includes six photographs; two were taken at Washington, D.C., and four at Chicago. All are fine.
(1) Robert Todd Lincoln, cabinet card, 4" x 6.5".
(2) Mary Eunice Lincoln, cabinet card, 4" x 6.5". On the verso is handwritten by Robert Todd Lincoln, "Return to R. T. Lincoln 718 Temple Chicago".
(3) Three children (Mary, Abraham, and Jessie), cabinet card, 4" x 6.5", n.p., n.d. (ca. 1885).
(4) Abraham II next to a penny-farthing, cabinet card, 4" x 6", (ca. 1885). Slight dampstaining to left margin.
(5) Mary "Mamie", carte de visite, 2.5" x 4", with "Mary Lincoln/ 1887" written at bottom.
(6) Abraham II, carte de visite, 2.5" x 4".
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Flat Material, Small (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I don’t often do testimonials but in this case I felt truly obligated to thank Heritage Auctions for the extremely professional job your organization did for me.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)