DescriptionSpace Shuttle Atlantis (STS-27 and STS-37) Flown American Flags on Presentation Certificates. Two items.
(1) A 5.25" x 3.625" cloth U.S. flag on an 11" x 8.5" printed certificate, presented to "Mr. Andrew 'Pat' Patnesky". "This flag was flown aboard the Space Shuttle 'Atlantis' during the STS-27 mission, December 2-6, 1988."
(2) A 5.25" x 4" cloth U.S. flag on a 14" x 11" printed certificate, to "Andrew Patnesky. For your contribution to the successful development and launch of the Arthur Holly Compton Gamma Ray Observatory, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration presents this certificate which displays a United States flag flown aboard the Space Shuttle 'Atlantis' (STS-37), April 5, 1991." There is also a 4" diameter embroidered mission insignia patch attached with no claim of being flown.
Both excellent. From the personal collection of longtime NASA photojournalist Andrew "Pat" Patnesky.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Flat Material, Small (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $100,000 (minimum $14), plus 20% of any amount between $100,000 and $1,000,000, plus 12% of any amount over $1,000,000 per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Thanks a million for getting approval to sell my Civil War Hospital Death Ledger! You made them AND ME , a nice profit. You are the best!View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)