DescriptionSpace Medicine: Three NASA Publications. Including:
(1) NASA SP-4003 Space Medicine in Project Mercury by Mae Mills Link. Published by NASA, 1963.198 pages. Illustrated. Printed wrappers. Former owner's name written on the front cover; some slight soiling, else very good condition.
(2) NASA SP-368 Biomedical Results of Apollo. Published by NASA, 1975. 592 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's pictorial boards. Very good condition.
(3) Medical Benefits From Space Research. Published by NASA, 1968. Unpaginated. Illustrated. Publisher's pictorial wrappers. Very good condition.
From the Steven R. Belasco Collection of Space Memorabilia.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Thanks a million for getting approval to sell my Civil War Hospital Death Ledger! You made them AND ME , a nice profit. You are the best!View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)