Deluxe bindingsProject Mercury Early NASA Historical Publications. Three matching hardbound volumes, all with blue cloth bindings and silver gilt lettering.
(1) Heat-Shield Performance During Atmospheric Entry of Project Mercury Research and Development Vehicle "Big Joe". NASA TM X-490 (Washington: NASA, 1961), sixty-two pages, illustrated.
(2) Results of the First United States Manned Orbital Space Flight February 20, 1962. (Washington: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1962), 204 pages, illustrated.
(3) Results of the Project Mercury Ballistic and Orbital Chimpanzee Flights. NASA SP-39. (Washington: NASA Office of Scientific and Technical Information, 1963), seventy-one pages, illustrated.
These would make great additions to any space library. All excellent.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $100,000 (minimum $14), plus 20% of any amount between $100,000 and $1,000,000, plus 12% of any amount over $1,000,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Heritage Auctions and Mr. Chad Reingold were...professional and courteous in all transactions and provided outstanding service in answering my many emails. I recommend them at the highest level.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)