DescriptionNASA Manned Flight Awareness Posters: Eight Different Originals, Snoopy Collection Number Two. Issued by the Manned Flight Awareness Office at NASA to encourage quality workmanship and boost morale. Charles Schulz's Peanuts character Snoopy was a recurring theme in these posters, as seen in the following, all on light cardstock. Perfect for display. Excellent except as noted.
(1) "To Each Member of the Apollo Team... from Wally Schirra", 1968, 8" x 10.5".
(2) "Kid gloves care will get us there", 8" x 10.5".
(3) "Many Small make one Great...", 11" x 17", very light toning at bottom.
(4) Charlie Duke "Thanks for your share!...", 1970, 16" x 21".
(5) Jim McDivitt "We have a fundamental belief in Apollo...", 1968, 16" x 21", a little left edge roughness.
(6) "Upup & Away...", 1968, 17" x 22".
(7) "Apollo will be judged by Results...", 1968, 17" x 22", minor roughness at bottom and left edges.
(8) Series of six printed daily "Peanuts" strips of Snoopy going to the moon and back, on one sheet, paper, 17" x 22".
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Flat Material, Large (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $250,000 (minimum $19), plus 20% of any amount between $250,000 and $2,500,000, plus 12% of any amount over $2,500,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
The pre and post sales experience was wonderful and flawless. Heritage has the best in-house operation I have ever seen and their people are not only professional but fun to work with, especially Steve C.View More Testimonials
As for Heritage's online system… Yes the interface is more complex than what we are used to with SAN but what is behind that interface is amazing for sellers and buyers alike. It is real time and for a real serious auction buyer there is nothing better in the auction industry, bar none.
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)