DescriptionMercury & Gemini Programs: Large Framed Display with Photos and Signed Items. A massive and impressive matted display (36.5" x 40") containing numerous photos of various early U.S. space missions as well as photos of the NBC News journalists who covered the space program. Four of the items are signed, as follows:
(1) Friendship 7 launch cover signed "John Glenn".
(2) A color photo of the sea recovery of Freedom 7 signed: "To Jay-/ Boy, What A Ride!/ Alan Shepard/ Freedom 7".
(3) Gemini 7 launch cover signed: "James Lovell" and "Frank Borman".
(4) Gemini 6A launch cover signed: "Tom Stafford" and "Wally Schirra".
Generally excellent condition.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Requires 3rd Party Shipping (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Heritage has gone above and beyond my expectations in handling all of my transactions in a thoroughly professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone worldwide for the exemplary auction and valuation services they provide.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)