DescriptionGrumman LM-3 (Apollo 9) "Propulsion & RCS Subsystem Study Guide" with Two NASA Technical Notes. Three items, as follows:
(1) Grumman publication LSG 770-154-48 - LM-3, August 1968 Revision. Printed single side, approximately 100 pages, 8" x 10.5", fully illustrated, bound in original Grumman wraps. Very good condition.
(2) NASA Technical Note D-1644, "Ascent from the Lunar Surface", 147 pages, 8" x 10.5", illustrated, ex-Beech Aircraft Engineering Library. Fine.
(3) NASA Technical Note D-1652, "Orbits Returning from the Moon to a Specified Geographic Landing Area", forty-five pages, 8" x 10.5", illustrated, ex-Beech Aircraft Engineering Library. Fine.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Thanks a million for getting approval to sell my Civil War Hospital Death Ledger! You made them AND ME , a nice profit. You are the best!View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)