DescriptionGemini Program: Two Original NASA-McDonnell Manuals. Including:
(1) Gemini Press Reference Book. Produced by McDonnell, no date. 91 8.5" x 11" three-hole punched pages with tab dividers in a 10" x 11.5" three-ring Gemini binder. Very good.
(2) NASA Project Gemini Familiarization Manual: Rendezvous and Docking Configuration. Produced by NASA and McDonnell with changes to August 22, 1966. Marked copy 19. Approximately 400 8.5" x 11" three-hole punched pages in the binder of issue. Profusely illustrated with line drawings. Soiling to covers, else very good.
From the Steven R. Belasco Collection of Space Memorabilia.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
The pre and post sales experience was wonderful and flawless. Heritage has the best in-house operation I have ever seen and their people are not only professional but fun to work with, especially Steve C.View More Testimonials
As for Heritage's online system… Yes the interface is more complex than what we are used to with SAN but what is behind that interface is amazing for sellers and buyers alike. It is real time and for a real serious auction buyer there is nothing better in the auction industry, bar none.
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)