DescriptionGemini and Apollo Programs: Two Original Recovery Operations Manuals. Includes:
(1) NASA Gemini Recovery Operations Manual Recovery Operations Branch of the Landing and Recovery Division for Gemini XI, August 8, 1966. Produced by NASA, 1966. Illustrated with line drawings. Three-hole bound in a 8.75" x 11" Gemini binder. Very good condition.
(2) Apollo Recovery Operations Procedures Manual MSC-01856, Revision B. Produced by NASA and the Department of Defense, March 16, 1970. Illustrated with photographs and line drawings. Three hole bound in a 9" x 11.5" Apollo binder. Very good condition.
From the Steven R. Belasco Collection of Space Memorabilia.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Heritage has gone above and beyond my expectations in handling all of my transactions in a thoroughly professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone worldwide for the exemplary auction and valuation services they provide.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)