DescriptionApollo-Soyuz: Thirteen Publications on the Apollo-Soyuz Project. A nice lot featuring press kits, and a variety of NASA publications as follows:
(1) Apollo Soyuz Test Project USA-USSR Fact Sheet Release No. 75-9 signed by Astronaut Tom Stafford. 49 8" x 10.5" pages, staple bound signed "Tom Stafford" on the front cover. Illustrated. Very good.
(2) Series of 9 Apollo-Soyuz Pamphlets produced by NASA, October, 1977. Each volume measures 8" x 10.75" and contain on average 60 pages, well illustrated. Titles include The Flight, X-Rays, Gamma-Rays, Sun, Stars, In Between, Gravitational Field, The Earth From Orbit, Cosmic Ray Dosage, Biology in Zero-G, Zero-G Technology, and General Science. Small ex-library mark on the lower left corner of each volume, else very good.
(3) Apollo Soyuz Test Project Press Kit, Release No. 75-118. Produced by NASA, for release June 10, 1975. 113 8" x 10.5 three-hole punched pages, staple bound. Illustrated. Some toning to the edges of the pages, else very good condition.
(4) As above, fine condition.
(5) Apollo Soyuz by Walter Froehlich. NASA, 1976. Inscribed by Froehlich on the last page. 131 pages. Illustrated. Printed wrappers. Good condition.
From the Steven R. Belasco Collection of Space Memorabilia.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
The pre and post sales experience was wonderful and flawless. Heritage has the best in-house operation I have ever seen and their people are not only professional but fun to work with, especially Steve C.View More Testimonials
As for Heritage's online system… Yes the interface is more complex than what we are used to with SAN but what is behind that interface is amazing for sellers and buyers alike. It is real time and for a real serious auction buyer there is nothing better in the auction industry, bar none.
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)