DescriptionApollo Program: Six History Books Regarding the Apollo Missions to the Moon. A fine array of historical works related to the Apollo moon missions as follows:
(1) Moon Trip by Bert King. University of Houston Press, 1989. 149 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's original printed wraps. Modest damp stains to the terminal pages, else good condition.
(2) Dark Side of the Moon. The Magnificent Madness of the American Lunar Quest by Gerard J. Degroot. New York University Press, 2006. First edition. 321 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's original hardcover binding and dust jacket. Very good condition. Includes a typed letter from a noted space collector taking the publisher to task for three large errors published in the book and the response from the publisher.
(3) Where No Man Has Gone Before. A History of Apollo Lunar Expedition Missions by William David Compton. Published by NASA as part of the NASA History Series, 1989. 415 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's original printed wrappers. Very good condition.
(4) Apollo the Epic Journey to the Moon by David West Reynolds. A Tehabi Book, 2002. First edition. 272 pages. Lavishly illustrated in color. Publisher's original binding and dust jacket. Fine condition.
(5) Apollo Expeditions to the Moon edited by Edgar M. Cortright. Printed by NASA, 1975. 313 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's original pictorial boards. Very good condition.
(6) Apollo, text by Russell E. Chappell. Published by NASA, circa 1973. 66 pages. Profusely illustrated. Publisher's original pictorial boards. Former owner's name written small in ink on a couple of pages, else very good condition.
From the Steven R. Belasco Collection of Space Memorabilia.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
You reach a customer base that is in many ways completely unknown to the major auction houses, and your marketing to this base is as professional as one could hope for. As I continue to wind down my holdings.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)