DescriptionApollo Program: Nine Books Concerning Apollo Spacecraft. A selection of manuals and books concerning various Apollo spacecraft as follows:
(1) Apollo Spacecraft News Reference Command and Service Modules. Published by the Space Division of North American Rockwell in conjunction with NASA's Manned Flight Center, revised July, 1969. 330 bound pages laid-in to a folder, as issued. Profusely illustrated. Very good condition.
(2) The Apollo Spacecraft, A Chronology by Ivan D. Ertel and Mary Louise Morse and published by NASA's Office of Technology Utilization, Washington, D.C., 1969. Two 8" x 10.25 volumes, 269 and 277 pages respectively. Original printed wrappers. Illustrated. Very good condition.
(3) Virtual Apollo: A Pictorial Essay of the Engineering and Construction of the Apollo Command and Service Modules by Scott P. Sullivan. Apogee Books, 2002. 128 pages. Original publisher's printed wrappers. Profusely illustrated with color drawings. Fine condition.
(4) Moon Lander: How We Developed the Apollo Lunar Module by Thomas J. Kelly. Smithsonian Institution Press, 2001. First edition. 283 pages. Hardcover with dust jacket. Illustrated. Fine condition.
(5) Stages to Saturn. A Technological History of the Apollo/Saturn Launch Vehicles by Roger E. Bilstein. Published by NASA as part of the NASA History Series, 1980. 511 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's original binding. Modest damp spot to front board, else very good.
(6) Stages to Saturn. A Technological History of the Apollo/Saturn Launch Vehicles by Roger E. Bilstein. Published by NASA as part of the NASA History Series, 1996. 511 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's original soft cover binding. About fine condition.
(7) Chariots for Apollo. A History of Manned Lunar Spacecraft by Courtney G. Brooks, et al. Published by NASA as part of the NASA historical series, 1979. 538 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's original hardcover binding. Very good condition.
(8) Chariots for Apollo. The Making of the Lunar Module by Charles Pellegrino and Joshua Stoff. Atheneum, 1985. First edition. 238 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's original hardcover binding and dust jacket. Ex-library copy in good condition.
From the Steven R. Belasco Collection of Space Memorabilia.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Heritage Auctions and Mr. Chad Reingold were...professional and courteous in all transactions and provided outstanding service in answering my many emails. I recommend them at the highest level.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)