DescriptionApollo Program: Large Lot of Apollo 13 Literature. Fourteen items including transcripts of press conferences, press kit, and various handbooks as follows:
(1) Five miscellaneous NASA Apollo 13 documents, including Medical Status Briefing, Crew Press Conference, Mattingly Press Conference, Haise Press Conference, Post-Mission Crew Press Conference, and a brochure concerning the establishment of a Apollo 13 review board. All examples printed on 8.5" x 11" sheets. Very good condition.
(2) RCA newsletter discussing various radar components for the lunar module. 8.5" x 11". 21 pages. Illustrated. Staple bound. Very good condition.
(3) NASA MSC-01820 Recovery Requirements Apollo 13. Prepared by the Landing and Recovery Division, March 6, 1970. 8.5" x 11". Charts and graphs. Printed wrappers. Staple bound and five hole punched. Fine condition.
(4) NASA ALSEP Handbook for Apollo 13 Flight Crew, March 27, 1970. Produced by NASA, 1970. Printed wrappers. Illustrated. Staple bound. Fine condition.
(5) Boeing and Apollo 13. Produced by Boeing, 1970. 28 pages. Illustrated. Printed wrappers. Staple bound. Public relations brochure intended for distribution to the press. Fine.
(6) Apollo 13 Lunar Exploration AS 508 S/C 109 LM7 G&N 212 G&N 610. Published by AC Electronics, circa 1970. Small oblong 6.5" x 3.5" format. Spiral bound. Unpaginated. Fine condition.
(7) Apollo 13 DOD Support. Published by the Department of Defense, circa 1970. 85 pages. Illustrated. Printed wrappers. Very good condition.
(8) Apollo 13 Press Kit. Prepared by Manned Spacecraft Recovery Force, Atlantic, 1970. Unpaginated. Charts and maps. Printed wrappers. Very good condition.
(9) Apollo 13 The NASA Mission Reports. Apogee Books, 2000. 256 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's printed wrappers. Fine condition.
From the Steven R. Belasco Collection of Space Memorabilia.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
The pre and post sales experience was wonderful and flawless. Heritage has the best in-house operation I have ever seen and their people are not only professional but fun to work with, especially Steve C.View More Testimonials
As for Heritage's online system… Yes the interface is more complex than what we are used to with SAN but what is behind that interface is amazing for sellers and buyers alike. It is real time and for a real serious auction buyer there is nothing better in the auction industry, bar none.
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)