DescriptionApollo Program: Four NASA Publications on Apollo 8. Various NASA reports and promotional material as follows:
(1) Apollo 8. The NASA Mission Reports. Apogee Books, 2000. Second edition. 232 pages. Illustrated. Printed wrappers. Fine.
(2) NASA SP-246 Lunar Photographs From Apollos 8, 10, and 11. NASA, 1971. 119 pages. Profusely illustrated. Publisher's hardcover binding. Very good.
(3) Apollo 8 Man Around the Moon. NASA, 1968. 24 pages. Illustrated. Pictorial wrappers. Fine.
(4) NASA SP-201 Analysis of Apollo 8 Photography and Visual Observations. NASA, 1969. 337 pages. Illustrated. Folding map in rear pocket. Printed wrappers. Foxing to the edges of the covers, else very good.
From the Steven R. Belasco Collection of Space Memorabilia.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Heritage Auctions and Mr. Chad Reingold were...professional and courteous in all transactions and provided outstanding service in answering my many emails. I recommend them at the highest level.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)