Apollo Program: Five Manuals From the Office of Manned Spa...Click the image to load the highest resolution version.
Auction Preview: Preview items may not have yet been properly described or vetted, and items are posted as soon as they have a description or a picture. We are continuing to add and correct information as we approach the auction posting date, so check back here often and Contact us with any comments or suggestions.
DescriptionApollo Program: Five Manuals From the Office of Manned Space Flight. A nice selection of manuals addressing different aspects of the Apollo program. as follows.
(1) Apollo Metrology Requirements Manual ( RA-006-008-1). Office of Manned Space Flight, dated December 1965. 7.5" x 10" with three punch holes, very fine.
(2) Preparation of Supplier Inspection Plan (RA-001-008-1). Office of Manned Space Flight, Prepared by Apollo Program Office, dated January 1966. 8" x 10.5" with three punch holes, fine.
(3) Preparation of Contractor Quality Program Plan (RA-001-007-1). Office of Manned Space Flight, Prepared by Apollo Program Office, dated January 1966. 8" x 10.5" with three punch holes, fine.
(4) Apollo Applications Parts and Materials Program Plan (NHB 5300.6) Office of Manned Space Flight, Prepared by Apollo Program Office, dated July 1968. 7.5" x 10" with three punch holes, very fine.
(5) Apollo Applications Configuration Management Requirements (NHB 8040.1) Office of Manned Space Flight, Prepared by Apollo Program Office, dated March 1969. 7.5" x 10", very fine.
Proceeds from the sale of this item will be donated to SPACE 3.0, a 501c3 charitable foundation building an endowment to help preserve the history of spaceflight and empower space entrepreneurs and visionaries.
Signature®: Heritage Live®:After Internet bidding closes, live bidding will take place through www.HA.com/Live. Your secret maximum bid placed prior to the live event will compete against the live bids. To maximize your chances of winning, enter realistic secret maximum bids on our site. Many of our proxy bidders are successful at winning lots in these auctions, and usually below their secret maximum. You can also place last minute bids directly with us by e-mailing Bid@HA.com or calling 1-866-835-3243. (Important note: Due to software and Internet latency, live bids may not register in time, so enter realistic proxy bids.)
Signature® Floor Sessions
Proxy bidding ends ten minutes prior to the session start time. Live Proxy bidding on Heritage Live starts 24 hours before the live session begins and continues through the session. During the live auction event, bidding in person is encouraged, and Heritage Live includes streaming audio and often video during the event.