DescriptionApollo Program: Apollo 15 Stowage List and Final Flight Mission Rules Manuals. Official NASA manuals for the Apollo 15 mission as follows:
(1) Final Flight Mission Rules Apollo 15 (AS-510/112/LM -10), May 3, 1971. Prepared by the Flight Control Division, Manned Spacecraft Center, Houston, Texas. 406 single-sided pages in an 11.5" x 11.75" three-ring binder. Marked "FOR NASA/DOD INTERNAL USE ONLY / INCLUDING APPROPRIATE CONTRACTORS". Very good condition.
(2) Apollo Stowage List Mission J-1 CM-112/LM-10 Apollo 15, August 10, 1971. Manned Flight Center, Houston, Texas. 200 single-sided unbound pages, oblong format, 10.5" x 8". Marked "FINAL RELEASE / THIS ISSUE DOCUMENTS THE AS-FLOWN CONFIGURATION". Small section of upper left corner absent, else very good condition.
From the Steven R. Belasco Collection of Space Memorabilia.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Thanks a million for getting approval to sell my Civil War Hospital Death Ledger! You made them AND ME , a nice profit. You are the best!View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)