DescriptionApollo Moonwalkers: Four Signed Books. A fine selection of astronaut recollections as follows:
(1) James B. Irwin with William A. Emerson, Jr. To Rule the Night: The Discovery Voyage of Astronaut Jim Irwin. Nashville: Holman Bible Publishers, 1982. First Holman paperback edition. Inscribed by James Irwin on the half-title page: "Paul / His love from the moon / Jim Irwin / Apollo 15". Octavo. 261 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's wrappers. Slightly edge worn, otherwise very good condition.
(2) Edwin E. "Buzz" Aldrin, Jr. with Wayne Warga. Return to Earth. New York: Random House, 1973. Book Club Edition. Signed "Buzz Aldrin" on the title page. Octavo. 338 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's original cloth and dust jacket. Jacket a bit worn, otherwise very good condition.
(3) Charlie and Dotty Duke. Moonwalker. Nashville: Oliver Nelson, 1990. Third printing. Signed "Charlie Duke" on the front free endpaper. Octavo. 284 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's binding and dust jacket. Fine.
(4) Alan Shepard and Deke Slayton. Moon Shot. The Inside Story of America's Race to the Moon. Atlanta: Turner Publishing Company, 1994. Fourth printing. Inscribed: "To Kevin Shepard / Best Wishes - / Alan Shepard" on the title page. Octavo. 383 pages. Illustrated. Publisher's binding and dust jacket. Fine.
From the Steven R. Belasco Collection of Space Memorabilia.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I don’t often do testimonials but in this case I felt truly obligated to thank Heritage Auctions for the extremely professional job your organization did for me.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)