DescriptionApollo Lunar Excursion Module: Two Early Grumman Manuals. Two seldom-seen books from the company that was awarded the contract to build the LM in September 1962.
(1) LEM Orientation. Course No: 30005-012. Lesson Plan & Student Handout. April 12, 1966. For Training Purposes Only. 8.25" x 10.25" in cardstock boards, pages not numbered, approximately 0.75" thick. The objective is listed as "To provide the student with an orientation of the LEM spacecraft. Included will be a brief functional description of each LEM operational subsystem to a block diagram level with emphasis on the major signal flow paths." Fair condition with some soiling and chipping (with loss) to the front cover and internal tabs.
(2) Lunar Excursion Module Support Manual. ECS Checkout Adapter Kit. Part No. LDW 430-52200. NAS 9-1100, Exhibit E, Paragraph 10.9. August 31, 1966. 8.75" x 11.5" in cardstock covers. Approximately fifty-two pages including charts. Very good condition.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I don’t often do testimonials but in this case I felt truly obligated to thank Heritage Auctions for the extremely professional job your organization did for me.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)