DescriptionApollo 12 Crew-Signed Covers (Three): Launch, Lunar Landing, and Splashdown. Three philatelic covers as follows.
(1) A launch cover with an "Apollo 8" stamp cancelled at Cape Canaveral, November 14, 1969, with a nice color cachet and signed: "Dick Gordon", "Charles Conrad Jr", and "Alan Bean".
(2) A moon landing cover with a an "Apollo 8" stamp pictorially cancelled at Kennedy Space Center, November 19, 1969, with a stamped red cachet and signed "Charles Conrad Jr", "Alan L Bean" (autopen), "Alan Bean" (authentic), and "Dick Gordon".
(3) A U.S. Navy Recovery Force stamped cachet cover with multiple stamps and a typed German address, cancelled aboard the U.S.S. Hornet, the prime recovery ship, November 24, 1969. Signed: "Alan L Bean" (autopen), "Charles Conrad Jr", "Dick Gordon", and "Alan Bean" (authentic).
All fine or better.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Flat Material, Small (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $100,000 (minimum $14), plus 20% of any amount between $100,000 and $1,000,000, plus 12% of any amount over $1,000,000 per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
The department director has the heart of a true and highly knowledgeable collector with the business acumen of someone who has been not only successful but has decades of an impeccable track recordView More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)