DescriptionApollo 11: Two Colorful Vintage Scarves. As follows.
(1) By Margaret E. Krebs, approximately 25" x 25", tagged 100% acetate, dated 1969, pictures LM landing on moon with the CSM in orbit, and the earth in the background. John F. Kennedy's famous words from 1961 are printed: "I believe we should go to the moon..." Stored folded, excellent.
(2) Italian, marked "Creazione Serica Lariana", 30" x 40", a majestic design with stars and stripes border, gold U.S. heraldry, and the image of Armstrong and Aldrin on the moon with the LM and the CSM (labeled "Collins") circling overhead. Date in Italian. Stored folded, excellent.
From the Apollo 11 collection of Ronald Ulrich.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Miscellaneous Collectibles, Small (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $250,000 (minimum $19), plus 20% of any amount between $250,000 and $2,500,000, plus 12% of any amount over $2,500,000 per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
We had a wonderful time in New York during the October 2013 Historical Manuscripts auction that featured my mother’s papers collected during her tenure as Martin Luther King, Jr.’s secretary. In fact, the entire experience from beginning to end has been a pleasure.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)