DescriptionApollo 11 Medals: One Troy Ounce, .999 Fine Silver Ingots and Rounds (Five). As follows.
(1) 1.5" (38 mm), 25th anniversary of "First Men On The Moon".
(2) 1.56" (40 mm), "American Silver Bullion" on reverse.
(3) 2" x 1" (50 mm x 25 mm), "Neil Armstrong," on obverse, "Our Greatest Americans" by Hamilton Mint.
(4) 1.625" x 0.875" (41 mm x 23 mm), German, by Heraeus.
(5) 2" x 1" (50 mm x 25 mm), "First Step on the Moon" on obverse, "Our Greatest Events" by Hamilton Mint.
All excellent. From the Apollo 11 collection of Ronald Ulrich.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Pins, Buttons, Medal - Group (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $250,000 (minimum $19), plus 20% of any amount between $250,000 and $2,500,000, plus 12% of any amount over $2,500,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
The pre and post sales experience was wonderful and flawless. Heritage has the best in-house operation I have ever seen and their people are not only professional but fun to work with, especially Steve C.View More Testimonials
As for Heritage's online system… Yes the interface is more complex than what we are used to with SAN but what is behind that interface is amazing for sellers and buyers alike. It is real time and for a real serious auction buyer there is nothing better in the auction industry, bar none.
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)