DescriptionApollo 11 Medals: Collection of Three Large, in Silver. As follows.
(1) 2.375" (60 mm), gilt over .986 silver, "Moon - 1969" on obverse with three astronaut busts, lunar surface on reverse, limited edition, on rim: "127 .986", 2.2 troy ounces.
(2) 2.188 (56 mm), sterling, "Apollo XI First Man On The Moon" with high-relief LM on obverse, "One Small Step.." quote and "D&C Prov R.I" on reverse, on rim: "Sterling", 3.4 troy ounces.
(3) 2.188 (56 mm), silver, July 1969 Man First Sets Foot On The Moon" around first step image on obverse, "United States of America" beneath eagle, American flag, and moon on reverse. Hallmarks on rim, 2.6 troy ounces, toned.
All excellent. From the Apollo 11 collection of Ronald Ulrich.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Pins, Buttons, Medal - Group (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $250,000 (minimum $19), plus 20% of any amount between $250,000 and $2,500,000, plus 12% of any amount over $2,500,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
This was my first time dealing with an auction house, and I am 100% completely impressed with Heritage. There is not an aspect of this process that I have a critique for.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)