Cold War Fiction High SpotJohn Le Carré. The Spy Who Came in from the Cold. London: Gollancz, 1963.
First edition. Octavo. 222 pages.
Publisher's blue cloth with spine stamped in gilt. Mild wear to extremities with fading along spine and top edge. Spine has a slight lean and covers are lightly soiled. Foxing to endpapers. Dust jacket is lightly soiled with minor edge wear. A very good copy.
The definitive Cold War spy novel.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Books & Catalogs (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)