DescriptionJosiah Bartlett Group of Four Promissory Notes All Written in His Hand and Signed Within the Text.
1) Josiah Bartlett ADS, one page, 8.25" x 4", November 20, 1772 in the amount of 2 pounds 7 shillings, executed by Jacob Hobbs with his mark and witnessed by Bartlett's wife, Mary, and one of his children, Lois. Minor wear and fold lines, else very good.
2) Josiah Bartlett ADS, one page, 5.75" x 3.5", March 12, 1764 in the amount of eleven pounds, to Joseph Robert. Creases from folding with irregular margins and a few tiny holes at the creases, else good.
3) Josiah Bartlett ADS, one sheet, 7.5" x 4", containing two notes issued to Andrew Glidden, both dated July 4, 1768, one is for three shillings with the second note payable to Bartlett and Gale for four shillings. Minor separations at folds, small stains, short margin tears and a few chips, overall fair.
4) Josiah Bartlett ADS, one sheet, 7.5 " x 4.25", July 7, 1772 for 21 shillings and 3 pence, issued to Nicholas Gorden who signs with his mark. Minor margin wear with a couple of short tears, else very good.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Flat Material, Small (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
The pre and post sales experience was wonderful and flawless. Heritage has the best in-house operation I have ever seen and their people are not only professional but fun to work with, especially Steve C.View More Testimonials
As for Heritage's online system… Yes the interface is more complex than what we are used to with SAN but what is behind that interface is amazing for sellers and buyers alike. It is real time and for a real serious auction buyer there is nothing better in the auction industry, bar none.
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)