Possibly N. California.
Ca. late 19th century.
5-3/4"H. x 13-1/2"D.
A tightly woven vegi-fiber example having flared walls and decorated on the interior with concentric ring bands of faded red and black. The exterior two-thirds of the basket is decorated with a wide black band. Overall excellent condition but somewhat dry.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Requires 3rd Party Shipping (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Your advice and always encouraging words have made my day and certainly my year.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)