DescriptionSitting Bull's Family: Three D. F. Barry Cabinets from his "Bismarck and Standing Rock" Period. As follows:
(1) Crow Foot, who surrendered his father's gun to Maj. Brotherton at Fort Buford in 1882. Sitting Bull would claim it was the boy who surrendered, not he.
(2) "Sitting Bull's Son" in war bonnet and holding a revolver.
(3) Throwing Stick, "Sitting Bull's daughter."
All three have the stamp of vendor Bingenheimer & Taylor on the verso, and are signed in black ink by G. B. Foster. Very nice condition with light surface soiling. 4.25" x 6.5".
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Flat Material, Small (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $100,000 (minimum $14), plus 20% of any amount between $100,000 and $1,000,000, plus 12% of any amount over $1,000,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
A huge weight has been lifted off my mother's shoulders, and she should now be able to live out her remaining days with peace of mind, and in comfort because of Heritage.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)