- Keyword Search
DescriptionLOT OF THREE U.S. CAVALRY BUGLES -
1) Two-loop brass bugle marked "REGULATION - MADE IN USA". Bugle wrapped with yellow cord. Applied bell. Original mouthpiece intact.
Condition: Uniform patina throughout
2) Single loop brass bugle. Applied bell, circa 1870s. Original mouth piece intact. Wrapped along top about 7" with modern glass beads.
Condition: Bell hammered and wrinkled. Dents and staining throughout. Uncleaned patina.
3) Single loop brass bugle of foreign manufacture. Attached brass logo is marked "GRAN PRIMIO U.M. QUERETANA". Applied bell. Bugle wrapped with brown cotton cord terminating in a tassled waffle.
Condition: Even patina throughout on exposed areas.
Service and Handling Description: Miscellaneous Collectibles, Large (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
Luxury Real Estate
Opens about 12/31/2015
Opens about 02/12/2016
Opens about 02/22/2016
Opens about 03/04/2016
Opens about 03/07/2016
Fine & Rare Wine
Opens about 03/14/2016
Opens about 03/17/2016
Opens about 03/18/2016
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
Learn about consigning with us
I am more than please with the results and enjoyed every moment of my consignment to Heritage. From start to finish it has been first class and enjoyed our phone conversation.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. To compare for yourself, visit: compete.com